If You (or Someone You Know) is in a Life-Threatening Situation, Immediately Call 911.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides resources for treatment and recovery from drug or alcohol problems through the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The Center provides a Facility Locator to enable you to find treatment facilities near you.

The Arizona Governor's Division for Substance Abuse Policy provides valuable links to government and community resources for drug and alcohol abuse prevention and treatment.

Other Helpful Information:

  • Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Organizations can also assist you to find drug or alcohol treatment programs:
  • In Apache, Coconino, Mohave, Navajo & Yavapai Counties:
    Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health - (800) 640-2123

  • In Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Pima & Santa Cruz Counties:
    Community Partnerships of Southern Arizona - (800) 586-9161; (800) 959-1063
    (Pima County only)

  • In Gila, Pinal, La Paz, and Yuma Counties: Cenpatico - (866) 495-6735