Please contact your health care plan provider or private insurer to get information about counseling services available in your area. Regional Behavioral Health Authorities can also provide you with information about counseling services in your area:
  • Apache, Coconino, Mohave, Navajo & Yavapai Counties:
    Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health - (800) 640-2123

  • Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Pima & Santa Cruz Counties:
    Community Partnerships of Southern Arizona - (800) 586-9161; (800) 771-9889

  • Gila, Pinal, La Paz, and Yuma Counties: Cenpatico - (866) 495-6735

  • Maricopa County: Magellan Health Services(formerly ValueOptions)- 602-222-9444 or (800) 564-5465

Other Helpful Information:

You can obtain a list of psychiatrists through Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners.